- Master's Candidate in Computer Science at University of Waterloo, focusing on Expressive Interaction with Daniel Vogel.
- Interned at Google Shopping team in Winter 2017, creating new UI formats for shopping ads.
- Interned at Google Android UX / Research teams in Summer 2016, studying new interaction techniques on mobile devices.
- Interned at BlackBerry in Fall 2015, developing new features for BlackBerry phones to improve device security.
- Interned at ASDAN education from 2013 to 2014, putting portfolio management and business simulation systems online.
Knee Image Registration
We proposed a robust solution to align the human knee images in the modalities of Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance (MR) to construct 3D models for disease diagnosis and stress analysis.
- Jingjie Zheng, Daniel Vogel. 2016. Finger-Aware Shortcuts. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '16). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4274-4285.
- Zhenyan Ji, Jingjie Zheng, Kuangdi Yu, Qin An, Zhiming Guo, and Zuyi Wu. 2014. From Image Registration to Shape Correspondence: New Solution for Preprocessing CT and MRI of Human Knee. Journal of Computational Information Systems 10, 22 (2014), 9771-9778.
- Jingjie Zheng, Zhenyan Ji, Kuangdi Yu, Qin An, Zhiming Guo, and Zuyi Wu. 2015. A Feature-Based Solution for 3D Registration of CT and MRI Images of Human Knee. Signal, Image and Video Processing 9, 8 (2015), 1815–1824.