- Master's Student in Computer Science at University of Waterloo, focusing on Expressive Interaction Design with Prof. Daniel Vogel.
- Interested in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Machine Learning, and Medical Image Processing.
- Proficient in Full-Stack Web Development, Systems Programming, and Desktop Application Development.
Knee Image Registration
We proposed a robust solution to align the human knee images in the modalities of Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance (MR) to construct 3D models for disease diagnosis and stress analysis.
- Jingjie Zheng, Daniel Vogel. 2016. Finger-Aware Shortcuts. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '16). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4274-4285.
- Zhenyan Ji, Jingjie Zheng, Kuangdi Yu, Qin An, Zhiming Guo, and Zuyi Wu. 2014. From Image Registration to Shape Correspondence: New Solution for Preprocessing CT and MRI of Human Knee. Journal of Computational Information Systems 10, 22 (2014), 9771-9778.
- Jingjie Zheng, Zhenyan Ji, Kuangdi Yu, Qin An, Zhiming Guo, and Zuyi Wu. 2015. A Feature-Based Solution for 3D Registration of CT and MRI Images of Human Knee. Signal, Image and Video Processing 9, 8 (2015), 1815–1824.